Editorial in Charge:
Dr. Hossein Pakdaman
Dr. Shahriar Nafissi
Dr. Farzad Fatehi
- We would like to inform you about the title of our journal, which has previously been entitled "Iranian Journal of Neurology".
- The new title is Current Journal of Neurology. The changes are effective as of February 2020 (Vo.19, No.1).
- Manuscripts should be submitted to our new website at http://cjn.tums.ac.ir
- The Current Journal of Neurology is dedicated to the Iranian Neurological Association.
- The Journal is a peer-reviewed journal published quarterly and publishes neurological experiences in basic or clinical fields.
- The Current Journal of Neurology aims to publish manuscripts of a high scientific quality representing original clinical, diagnostic or experimental works or observations in neurological sciences. Papers in English are welcomed, particularly those which bring novel information and research in clinical or basic fields from the neurological disorders. All received manuscripts coving the scope of the journal will be evaluated by properly competent referees.
- This Journal Indexed in PubMed, PubMed Central, ESCI (Web of Science), Academic Keys, Cite Factor (Directory Indexing of International Research Journals), Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI), Ebsco, Electronic Journals Library, Google Scholar, InfoBase Index, Islamic World Science Citation Center (ISC), LocatorPlus, Scientific Information Database (SID), Ulrichsweb Global Serials Directory, Universal Impact Factor, WorldCat.